Nominations are open! GIVING WoMN members may submit your nominations NOW for organizations to consider for funding for our next Grants Cycle!
The new grants cycle has officially begun, and your GIVING WoMN Grants Committee is starting it’s work for granting awards in February of 2018. We need your recommendations beginning May 1, 2017 and before end of day June 30, 2017 for organizations to be considered for funding.
REMEMBER: ONLY ORGANIZATIONS RECOMMENDED BY GIVING WoMN MEMBERS CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE GRANT EVALUATION PROCESS!
Our criteria for nomination are:
- Recommendation from a GIVING WoMN member.
- Deliver services in one or more of the following areas: health, education, human services.
- Qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code.
- Serve the greater St. Paul/Minneapolis 7 county area.
- Have not received a grant from GIVING WoMN during the 3 previous GW grant cycles.
For more details, please see complete nomination information emailed to members or CLICK HERE.